Definitely, guys would love to see Katherine Heigl (better known as “Izzie” in Grey’s Anatomy) changing clothes, so they may be interested in her upcoming flick, 27 Dresses.Katherine Heigl will topline the romantic comedy 27 Dresses. Written by The Devil Wears Prada screenwriter Aline Brosh McKenna, the film will be directed by Anne Fletcher.
According to some sources, She plays here as a woman who has been a bridesmaid 27 times but is still unmarried. She finds out her sister is going to marry the man that she herself loves.
Being a guy, I hate chick flicks movie but still I am going to watch this movie because I love Dr. Izzie Stevens… and I am sure that Heigl will do well in this movie. Apparently, the actress has been courted for more roles ever since she signed on to do Grey’s Anatomy. Cheers for Katherine!
No comments:
Post a Comment