Web lovers here it comes! The latest version of the most amazing web browser. I noticed that Mozilla’s servers are kinda slow at the time of this writing and some of my friends are having problems downloading Firefox 3. I bet that’s because of Mozilla’s campaign to set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloaded in 24 hours (read it here). So what are you waiting for, go and download it now. Why? Well click here, here and here to know why.Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Firefox 3 - to set world record
Web lovers here it comes! The latest version of the most amazing web browser. I noticed that Mozilla’s servers are kinda slow at the time of this writing and some of my friends are having problems downloading Firefox 3. I bet that’s because of Mozilla’s campaign to set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloaded in 24 hours (read it here). So what are you waiting for, go and download it now. Why? Well click here, here and here to know why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment