Friday, April 25, 2008

The Forbidden Review


To all the Kung Fu fanatic or Action-packed movie like me, here’s the most-long-awaited movie of all. Starring the Famous Jackie Chan and Jet Li.. Both are Kung Fu Kings of the Chinese Entertainment Industry and of all the people who involves in Action-Packed movies of HongKong. I believe they are the only 2 that managed to really bring their skill and stunt over to Hollywood and all over the world.

Back to the topic, The Forbidden Kingdom is such as great film! Wow! Is all I can say. Jjet Li and Jackie Chan both played two separate characters each, and the opening credits didn't put one above the other, instead it was displayed like this:

Jackie chan
e
t
l
i

Anyway, I don’t want to give some spoiler in here, all I want to say is watch it and you’ll find out why I like it so much and why you should like it.

No comments: